Chocolat - I Like It

• ad83a50565f23ab93b11ede5bd8e4631.webp#ad83a50565f23ab93b11ede5bd8e4631

I) Introduction:-

"I Like It" is the debut EP by Kpop girl group Chocolat (Hangul: 쇼콜라). It was released on December 15, 2011. The EP contains 5 tracks, along with the title track "I Like It" written by Anne Judith Wik, Robin Jenssen, Ronny Svendsen and Nermin Harambasic, who had previously worked on Girls' Generations's "Genie". Member Jaeyoon had to miss the recording and promotional period of the album due to health concerns thus, Chocolat promoted the EP as a four member group. It was the only EP released by the group before their eventual disbandment in 2017.

II) Commercial perfomance:-

"I Like It" debuted at number 63 on the Gaon weekly album chart for the 2nd week of December 2011. By January 2012, the EP had sold 1,347 copies in the Gaon album chart. The title track debuted at number 81 on the Gaon weekly digital singles chart and has sold over 156,260 digital downloads.

III) Tracklist:-

Track No. Title Duration
    1. I Like It [Feat. 영지] 3:21
    2. 하루만 더 (Same Thing To Her)
    3:25
    3. 싫어 싫어 (World Domination)
    3:17
    4. 너만을 보고 너만을 그리는 (In A Heartbeat)
    3:59
    5. I Like It (English Ver.)
    3:19
    Total:-
    16:41

IV) Videos and Album Tracks:-

i) I Like It (English Ver.) MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ii) I Like It Dance Practice

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

iii) Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com