The Dude in Me

• In an unfortunate accident Dong-hyun slips from the roof of a building and falls on top of Pan-soo. Later in the hospital, the two wake up in each other’s bodies.

A well-known elite gangster Jang Pan-su. One day, he collided with someone falling from the roof and lost consciousness. When he woke up, he was in the hospital and something was wrong. Everyone I met called me 'student', and an uncle I didn't know called me 'Donghyun'. And in front of him, he was lying on the floor, and in the mirror stood an unknown high school student. After a while, he is shocked to learn that he has changed his soul with a high school student he does not know as 'Kim Dong-hyun'. After that, until his soul returns, he disguises himself as Kim Dong-hyun and learns about Dong-hyun.

One day, he gets entangled with Oh Hyeon-jeong, a girl in his class, whose mother is his first love, Oh Mi-sun. Besides, she found out that Hyeonjeong was her own daughter. Since then, various crises have come to Pansu. Pansu's rival, President Yang, appeared at Mi-sun's store to destroy Pansu, and in the midst of this, the real Dong-hyeon, who had been inside Pansu's body, woke up. In the end, Pan-su, his mother and daughter, and even Dong-hyeon are all in a corner.