Twice - BDZ -Repackage-

• I. Introduction

File:BDZ Repackage.png - Wikipedia

BDZ - Repackage-, is an repackaging of the first Japanese studio album released by TWICE. It was released in two versions: a limited CD+DVD edition that came housed in a 7-inch sized box with a 48-page booklet and a 9-piece solo trading card set, and a regular CD edition that came with a 24-page booklet and one random trading card out of nine available. The repackage included the new track "STAY BY MY SIDE" and new DVD content.

II. Tracklisting

III. CD Tracklist

1. STAY BY MY SIDE
    2. BDZ
    3. One More Time
    4. Candy Pop
    5. L.O.V.E
    6. Wishing
    7. Say it again
    8. Wake Me Up
    9. BRAND NEW GIRL
    10. Be as ONE
    11. I WANT YOU BACK

IIII. DVD Tracklist

1. "STAY BY MY SIDE" Behind the Scenes of Music Video
    2. Jacket Shooting Behind the Scenes
    3. Making Movie of TWICE SHOWCASE LIVE TOUR 2018 "Candy Pop"

III. Versions

IV. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Important Videos from the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.