Koda Kumi - DejaVu

• I. Introduction

Dejavu is the ninth studio album released by Koda Kumi. This was initially released in two different versions: a regular CD-only edition and a limited CD+2DVD edition that comes with music videos along with both parts of Koda's Dream Music Park live. When the CD+2DVD edition sells out, a regular CD+DVD edition becomes available which only comes with the music videos. A rental only CD+DVD edition was released one week before the album. It contains four tracks and digest footage of the Dream Music Park live along with album recording. This is Kumi's first album to debut with sales of less than 200,000 copies in the first week since secret.

The album is certified Platinum for shipment of 250,000 copies. The album is #7 best selling CDs on recochoku 2011.

II. Tracklisting

III. CD Tracklist

1. Prologue to Dejavu
    2. POP DIVA
    3. Lollipop
    4. Okay
    5. Aitakute (逢いたくて; I Miss You)
    6. Passing By
    7. AT THE WEEKEND
    8. Interlude to Dejavu
    9. Melting
    10. Hey baby!
    11. Choi Tashi Life (ちょい足しLife; Fulfilled Life)
    12. Anata Dake ga (あなただけが; Only You)
    13. Suki de, Suki de, Suki de. (好きで、好きで、好きで。; I Love, I Love, I Love.)
    14. Bambi
    15. I Don't Love You !??

IIII. DVD Tracklist

IIIII. Disc 1 (MUSIC VIDEO + LIVE DVD)

1. POP DIVA (Album Version)
    2. Lollipop
    3. Megumi no Hito (め组のひと)
    4. BE MY BABY
    5. Bambi
    6. Passing By
    7. Suki de, Suki de, Suki de. (好きで、好きで、好きで。)
    8. Anata Dake ga (あなただけが)
    9. walk
    10. Dream Music Park 2010.7/3,4 @ Yokohama Stadium (First Part)
    11. Outside Fishbowl
    12. Lady Go!
    13. Butterfly
    14. Driving
    15. real Emotion
    16. Hot Stuff feat. Blistah
    17. Lollipop
    18. Dance Part
    19. Run For Your Life
    20. BUT
    21. With your smile
    22. Lick me♥
    23. SUPERSTAR
    24. Koi no Tsubomi (恋のつぼみ)
    25. Stay

IIIIII. Disc 2 (Dream Music Park 2010.7/3,4 @ Yokohama Stadium (Second Part))

1. Ai no Kotoba (愛のことば)
    2. Someday
    3. You're So Beautiful
    4. I'll be there
    5. Once Again
    6. Dance Part
    7. Moon Crying
    8. Ai no Uta (愛のうた)
    9. Got To Be Real
    10. Dance Part
    11. ECSTASY remix
    12. UNIVERSE
    13. No Way
    14. you
    15. Can We Go Back
    16. FREAKY
    17. Work It Out!
    18. Hashire! (走れ!)
    19. girls
    20. [Encore]
    21. Single Medley (Shake It Up~Cherry Girl~D.D.D.~It's all Love!~WIND remix~COME WITH ME)
    22. Cutie Honey (キューティーハニー)
    23. Comes Up
    24. walk

IIIIIII. Pre-release Rental CD Tracklist

1. Lollipop
    2. Suki de, Suki de, Suki de. (Short Version) (好きで、好きで、好きで。)
    3. Okay (Short Version)
    4. Melting (Short Version)

IIIIIV. Pre-release Rental DVD Tracklist

1. Dream Music Park + Album Recording Digest Video

III. Versions

IV. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Important Videos from Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[hl=1][/hl] [hl=1][/hl]