You are currently viewing an older version of the entry. Click here, to view the current version.

• 400 3YE ideas in 2021 | girl group, kpop girls, boy groups

I. Introduction

3YE is a South Korean girl group formed by GH Entertainment in 2019. The group debuted on May 21, 2019, with the digital single "DMT".
    Prior to the group's formation, all the members were part of GH's previous girl group Apple B.

II. Members

3YE on Twitter:

Stage Name: Haeun

Position: Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocalist, Maknae

Birthday: March 12, 1999

3YE on Twitter:

Stage Name: Yurim

Position: Vocalist, Lead Dancer

Birthday: April 13, 1998

3YE on Twitter:

Stage Name: Yuji

Position: Leader, Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper

Birthday: November 25, 1998

III. Discography

Mini album:

- Triangle (2020)

-Tracklist:

1. DMT (Do Ma Thang)

2. OOMM (Out Of My Mind)

3. Queen

4.Yessir ( Title Track)

5. On Air

6. Stay With Me

7. OOMM (Out Of My Mind) (Remix)

Digital singles:

- DMT (2019)

- OOMM (2019)

- Queen (2020)

- Stalker (2021)

4. Music Videos

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be