NiziU - Make You Happy

• Make You Happy is the pre-debut album released by the Japanese girl group NiziU. It was released on June 30, 2020. The mini album features 1 title track and 3 bsides.

I. Track List

# Track Name Length
    1 Make You Happy 3:04
    2 Baby I'm a Star 2:39
    3 Boom Boom Boom 3:21
    4 Beyond the Rainbow 3:16

II. Music Video and Audio

Make You Happy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Baby I'm a Star

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Boom Boom Boom

Beyond the Rainbow

III. Special Performances

Make You Happy

Baby I'm a Star