Kim Young-bin, best known as simply Young Bin, is a South Korean rapper and performer under FNC Entertainment. He's the leader, lead rapper and lead dancer of SF9. Kim Young-bin was born on November 23, 1993 in Anyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea. He has two brothers, one male and one female, and he is the youngest of the three.
-  Click Your Heart
III. MUSIC VIDEO PERFORMANCE
- He's described as the group's father.
- His favorite foods are spicy foods.
- He likes wearing caps.
- He's a former 1MILLION dance studio trainee.
- He's good at playing basketball.
- He's a big fan of the Korean hip-hop trio Epik High and likes the Japanese rock band ONE OK ROCK.
- It's hard to wake him up.
- He likes skinship and he's who do the most among the members, especially with ChaNi.
- According to DaWon, he's smart and has much wisdom.
- He had finished third place at a high jump competition back then in middle school.
- His habits are licking his lips and biting.
- He's part of the '93 line with InSeong, on the Rap line with HwiYoung, ZuHo and ChaNi, and on the Dance line with TaeYang and ChaNi.
- He has a segment on SF9's V LIVE channel called Bin, us, which is usually on Mondays.
- He started his personal Instagram account on December 29, 2020, being the sixth member of the group to do so.