Super Junior M - Perfection 太完美

• Super-Junior-M-Super-Junior-The-Second-Mini-album.jpg

I. Introduction

Perfection 太完美 is the second Extended Play by mando-pop group Super Junior - M, Subunit of Korean Boy Group Super Junior. It was released on February 25, 2011 in Taiwan and a month later in other Asian countries. This was the group's first release without former member Hangeng and after the addition of 2 other Super Junior members: Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

II. Tracklist

1. "태완미" (Korean edition and repackaged only) Lee Won-geun
    • Mikkel Sigvardt
    • Thomas Troelsen
    Too Perfect (Perfection) 3:27
    2. "太完美 (Perfection)" Huang Tsu-yin
    • Sigvardt
    • Troelsen
    Too Perfect (Perfection) 3:27
    3. "命運線 (Mìngyùn Xiàn)" Liu Yuan Jin-hwan Kim Destiny's Line (Destiny) 4:48
    4. "幸福微甜 (Xìngfú Wēi Tián)" Vincent Fang Jay Chou Blissful Sweet (Love is Sweet) 4:34
    5. "表白 (Off My Mind)" (solo performed by Henry)
    • Henry Lau
    • Gen Neo
    • Aalias
    • Ryghteous Ryan Tedder
    • Lau
    • Feleke Ross
    • DM
    Confession (Off My Mind) 3:40
    6. "True Love" Zhou Mi
    • Carl Utbult
    • Fredrik Hult
    4:14
    7. "吹一樣的風 (Chuī Yīyàng De Fēng)" (remake of Super Junior's 사랑이 이렇게) Zhou Weijie
    • Squeak Jackson
    • Stephen Beckham
    Blowing Like the Wind (My All is In You) 3:33
    8. "西風的話 (Xīfēng De Huà)" (The folk song of Taiwan, only released in the repackaged version)

III. Music Videos

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.