Super Junior M - Me 迷

• 74452db4b58af838da83963f32cb787d.jpg

I. Introduction

Me 迷 is the first full studio album by mando-pop group Super Junior - M, Subunit of Korean Boy Group Super Junior. It was released on April 23, 2008 in several provinces of China. A Korean version of the album was released on April 30, 2008 in South Korea with 3 additional tracks.

II. Tracklist

1. "Charm (Me)" – 3:59
    2. "U" (remake of "U") – 4:08
    3. "At Least There's Still You" (remake of "At Least There's Still You") – 4:14
    4. "You Are My Miracle (Miracle)" (remake of "Miracle") – 3:19
    5. "Love You Love You (Love Song)" – 2:57
    6. "I Hug Myself (In my Arms)" – 3:44
    7. "Don't Don" (remake of "Money Money! (Don't Don)") – 4:12
    8. "Marry U" (remake of "Marry U") – 3:17
    9. "My Half (Full of Happiness)" (remake of "Full of Happiness") – 3:29
    10. "Thirst (A Man In Love)" (remake of "Thirst (A Man In Love)") – 4:33
    11. "This Second (The Moment)" – 3:12
    12. "The One" – 5:01
    13. "Charm (Me)" (KOREAN VER.) – 3:59 (Korea bonus track)
    14. "Because Of You" ("At Least There's Still You" KOREAN VER.) – 4:14 (Korea bonus track)
    15. "Ainiaini" ("Love Song" KOREAN VER.) — 2:57 (Korea bonus track)

III. Music Videos

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.