II. Love Facts
– Love’s roles in the group are being the mom, angel and prophet.
– His hobbies are shopping alone and running whilst listening to music.
– His specialty is wrapping the members in a flag of his love!
– His favorite color is purple.
– Things he likes: all foods except cucumbers, the fans, listening to songs at dawn and taking selfies.
– Things he dislikes: Cucumbers (group theme) and being hungry, he gets sensitive when he’s hungry.
– The first thing he does when he wakes up is checking the weather.
– He want’s to communicate with the fans more now that they have debuted.
– His sleeping habits are rolling around in bed and falling off.
– When he has time to rest he likes to go window shopping.
– He is the happiest when he is eating, eating at work, buying food with friends, and eating his mom’s cooking.
– He’s the saddest when all the food has been eaten.
– If he could tell his future self something it would be; “Love, don’t forget your fans
– Love was first featured in the Everyday I Love You MV by ViVi of Loona.
– He was also in the web drama Woomana & First Love Story (Facebook/YouTube, 2018).
– Love personally trained for six years.(idol chart rank interview)
– When he was in high school he majored if vocal music.
– He moved to Seoul to follow his dreams at the age 20.
– He would sing trot in front of his father. He singing became his dream but his father was strict and didn’t allow it. Once he was 20 he had a conversation for permission to become a singer and was allowed to.(idol chart rank interview)
– Love has studied English and Japanese for future communications with fans.
(credits to kprofiles for these facts)