(g)i-dle - I Burn

• I. Introduction

I Burn is the fourth mini album by (G)I-DLE.

It was released on January 11, 2021 and it consists of 6 tracks with Hwaa being the title track.

The physical album is available in three versions: winter, flower and fire.

The album [I burn] began with a thought: 'Breakup is not over until it's completely forgotten'. It depicts a story of mixed emotions one may go through in the process of parting and finding happiness again.

As the name and the lyrics of the title track Hwaa depicts, (G)I-DLE sings the pain of love by using blazing fire and beautiful flower as metaphors.

Hwaa catches the ears by its addictive hook and lyrics with dramatic emotional changes.
    The group also participated in lyrics and writing of all tracks of this album.

II. Tracklist

1. HANN (alone in winter(

2. Hwaa

3. Moon

4. Where Is Love

5. Lost

6. Dahlia

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.