Shinhwa - The Return

• I. Introduction

The Return is the tenth studio album by SHINHWA, in commemoration of their 14th anniversary. It was released on 23 March 2012 by Shinhwa Company and distributed by CJ E&M Music.

The album and its associated concerts, marks their comeback to the music industry after a four-year hiatus since their 10th anniversary concert and album Volume 9 in 2008, , during which band members served individual military service.
    It was first released as a limited edition and followed by a Thanks Edition on 11 April. According to Gaon Chart as of the end of August 2013, the album has sold a cumulative total of 88,059 copies.The album features electropop lead track Venus produced by Gandalf and written by Andrew Jackson, Gandalf Roudette-Muschamp and Joshua Thompson. The lyrics was written by Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo credited as 'M', about a man’s revelation towards a woman.

II. Tracklist

1. On The Road

2. Hurts

3. Venus

4. Red Carpet

5. Move with ME

6. Let It Go

7. Stay

8. Welcome

9. Be my Love

10. Re-Love

11. Breathin

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.