Super Junior - Don't Don

• L_p1013999692.jpg

I. Introduction

Don't Don is the second studio album by Korean Boy Group SUPER JUNIOR, It was released on September 20, 2007 and it was the group's first release as a fixed 13-member group after the addition of member Kyuhyun a year earlier. 2 repackaged versions were released on November 5, 2007 and November 9, 2007 respectively, one had 3 additional 3 tracks and a remix and the other had a DVD and a remix. A digital disc version of the album was released on November 27, 2007.

II. Tracklist

1. "돈 돈! (Don't Don)" — 4:11
    2. "소원이 있나요 (Sapphire Blue)" — 3:24
    3. "You're My Endless Love (말하자면)" — 4:32
    4. "미워 (Hate U, Love U)" — 3:47
    5. "Disco Drive" — 4:07
    6. "Marry U" — 3:18
    7. "I am" — 3:30
    8. "사랑이 떠나다 (She's gone)" — 4:38
    9. "Missin' U" — 3:43
    10. "거울 (Mirror)" — 4:01
    11. "우리들의 사랑 (Our Love)" — 3:48
    12. "Midnight Fantasy" — 4:00
    13. "Thank you" — 3:35
    14. "아주 먼 옛날 (Song for you)" (Bonus track) — 3:40

III. MVs and Album Tracks:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com