Swi.T - Swi.T Vol. 1

• I. Introduction

Swi.T Vol. 1 was the debut album of the group Swi.T released by YG Entertainment on April 25th, 2002. The album was in production for four years as the group went through losing two members pre debut (soloist Lexy and Voixco's B-Ya were originally set for be members).

II. Tracklisting

01. I'll Be There - 3:44
    02. Let Me Be The One - 3:31
    03. On And On - 4:26
    04. 我好像 - 4:06
    05. 心心相印 - 4:08
    06. Every Body Get Down - 4:14
    07. Every Night Every Day - 3:38
    08. Wishful Thinking - 4:36
    09. Funny How Love - 4:08
    10. Go - 3:19
    11. I'll Be There (2Step Remix) - 3:59
    12. Hotel California (Remake) - 4:27

III. Important Videos from Era

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Comments 1