U-Kiss - Only One

• I. Introduction

Only One is the debut full album by U-KISS.

It was released on February 3, 2010 and the album features 14 tracks.

Before prepareations for U-KISS' first full-length album, Only One was finalized, "Without You" was the planned lead single.

However, on February 3, 2010, "Bingeul Bingeul" was announced as the lead single. The song was released via digital download on February 2 of the same year.

II. Tracklist

1. Intro

2. Bingeul Bingeul

3. Without You

4. Mworago

5. Bang Bang Bang

6. Dancing Floor

7. Man Man Ha Ni (remix)

8. OK! (remix)

9. I Like You (remix)

10. Talk To Me (remix)

11. Not Young (remix)

12. Give It To Me 9remix)

13. Bingeul Bingeul (instrumental)

14. Mworago (instrumental)

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com