Seoyul (E.SO)

• I. Introduction

E.SO (이소) is a South Korean singer currently under A.I.M (Enterarts).

She is a former member of the girl group Berry Good under the name Seoyul (서율).

She made her solo debut on July 16, 2021 witht the single "Orgel".

II. Career

Following the departures of Subin, Iera, and Nayeon earlier in the month, on January 23, 2015, Seoyul was revealed as the newest member of Berry Good. She made her official debut as a member on February 9 with the digital single "Because of You".

In October 2017, Seoyul became a contestant on the survival show MIXNINE. She was eliminated in episode 7 after ranking 139th place.

On February 22, 2021, Seoyul announced via Instagram that she would be leaving Berry Good following the expiration of her contract.

On May 10, she was revealed to have signed to A.I.M and will make her debut in June under the stage name E.SO.

III. Discography

Digital Single(s)

Cover Title Date of Release
    forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/88527/ "Orgel" 2021

Special Single(s)

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/88526/ "D-Day 24_7d-Day 24/7 With Berry Good (Seoyul)" 2019

IV. Filmography

Reality Show(s)

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/88525/ MIXNINE 2017-2018

V. Trivia

– She was born in Busan, South Korea.

Yuna from AOA is her cousin

– Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts
    – She represents a raspberry.
    – She was the runner-up at the Korean edition of The Voice Kids.
    – Her hobby is singing.
    – Seoyul is friends with Elris’ Bella. (live)
    – She joined the band in January 2015, after Subin, Iera and Nayeon left the group to focus on their studies.
    – She was a contestant in YG’s survival show MIXNINE (she ended on rank 67)
    – On February 22, 2021, she and Gowoon announced that they had left the group after their contracts with JTG expired.