4Minute - Volume Up

• I. Introduction

Volume Up is the third mini album by 4Minute.

It was released by Cube Entertainment and distributed by Universal Music on April 9, 2012.

The album features 7 tracks with Volume Up being the title track.

4Minute originally scheduled their EP release for February 2012; however, this date was subsequently delayed several times. Volume Up was finally released and officially revealed on April 9, 2012.

The set from the music video for "Volume Up" reportedly cost $132,538, making it the ninth most expensive kpop music video.

This video features a gothic set reminiscent of a Dark-Age castle. It consists of several tightly-edited shots of the group, sometimes with dancers and sometimes with animals in the background, combined with shots of the ominous-looking interior architecture

II. Tracklist

1. Get On The Floor

2. Volume Up

3. I'm Ok

4. Say My Name

5. Femme Fatale

6. Dream Racer

7. Black Cat

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.