TVXQ - Catch Me

• I. Introduction

Catch Me is the sixth Korean studio album by South Korean boy group TVXQ. The album features 11 songs.

II. Commercial Performance

The album was #1 on the Korean Gaon Album Chart for 3 consecutive weeks, as well as #1 on the monthly chart. The album also reached #6 on the U.S. Billboard World Albums Chart, #4 on Taiwan's G-Music J-pop/K-pop Chart and #14 and #12 on the Japanese Oricon Weekly and Monthly Charts, respectively. Catch Me was the third-best selling album of the year. All of the songs on the album charted on Gaon, with the lead single "Catch Me" reaching #16.

III. Promotional Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Promotional Singles

Title Release Date
    "Catch Me" September 24, 2012

V. Music Video

VI. Track List

Title Lyrics Music
    "Catch Me" Yoo Young-jin Yoo Young-jin
    "인생은 빛났다 (Viva)" Kim Yeon-jung Harvey Mason Jr., Damon Thomas
    "Destiny" Kim Ea-na Kim Tae-sung, Yim Gwang-wook, Andrew Choi
    "비누처럼 (Like A Soap)" Kim Yeon-jung Kim Yeon-jung, Kim Jung-bae
    "I Don't Know" (Korean version) Kim Bu-min Hitchhiker
    " (Dream)" Jo Gwang-ho Park Jung-won
    "How Are You" Hwang Hyun Hwang Hyun
    "Getaway" Kim Bu-min Hitchhiker
    "I Swear" Shim Chang-min Mazeland
    "Gorgeous"