TVXQ - Mirotic

• I. Introduction

Mirotic is the fourth Korean studio album by South Korean boy group TVXQ. Released on September 26, 2008, the album had three versions: A, with 12 songs; B, with a 10-song CD and DVD with special interviews directed by the members; and C, with a 16-song CD and DVD with the same special interviews, as well as the "Mirotic" music video and behind-the-scenes. This is also the last Korean album to feature all five members.

II. Commercial Performance

The album debuted on top of the Hanteo charts and setting a record for one week sales. Mirotic was the first Korean album in four years to break 500,000 in sales. Despite the controversy over the suggestive lyrics to the lead single "Mirotic," it became the best-selling album in Korea in 2008. It also topped the charts in Taiwan and reached #2 in Japan. The controversial lead single topped the Japanese Oricon daily and weekly charts

III. Awards

The album won Album of the Year at Mnet Asian Music Awards and Golden Disk Awards for 2008.

IV. Promotional Singles

Title Release date
    "Mirotic" September 26, 2008
    "Wrong Number" November 1, 2008

V. Movie Videos

Mirotic

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wrong Number

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Track List

VII. Version A

Title Lyrics Music
    "주문 (Mirotic)" (Magic Spell) Yoo Young-jin Sigvardt, Mikkel Remee, Lucas Secon, Thomas Troelsen
    "Wrong Number" Kang Joon-woo Marvin Ambrosius, Christopher Joe, Iain James, Philippe Anquetil
    "노을... 바라보다 (Picture of You)" (Looking at the Sunset) Kim Jun-su Marcus Jilla, James Hollands, James Critcher
    "Crazy Love" Young-hu Kim Young-hu Kim
    "Hey! (Don't Bring Me Down)" Yoo Young-jin Yoo Young-jin
    "넌 나의 노래 (You're My Melody)" (You're My Song) Young-hu Kim JV, Sean Aleander, Pascal Guyon
    "무지개 (Rainbow)" Kim Yeon-jung Kim Yeon-jung
    "낙원 (Paradise)" Choi Whee-sung Kelvin Kumar, Sean Kumar
    " 악녀 (Are You a Good Girl?)" (Wicked Woman) Yoo Young-jin Yoo Young-jin
    "Flower Lady" Jo Yoon-kyeong Andrew Grange, Rupert Gayle, Micah Williams
    "잊혀진 계절 (Forgotten Season)" (solo performed by Jaejoong Park Keon-ho Lee Beom-hee
    "Love in the Ice" (Korean version) Shim Chang-min Daisuke Suzuki, Yuta Saito

VIII. Version B

CD

Title Lyrics Music
    "주문 (Mirotic)" (Magic Spell) Yoo Young-jin Sigvardt, Mikkel Remee, Lucas Secon, Thomas Troelsen
    "Wrong Number" Kang Joon-woo Marvin Ambrosius, Christopher Joe, Iain James, Philippe Anquetil
    "노을... 바라보다 (Picture of You)" (Looking at the Sunset) Kim Jun-su Marcus Jilla, James Hollands, James Critcher
    "넌 나의 노래 (You're My Melody)" (You're My Song) Young-hu Kim JV, Sean Aleander, Pascal Guyon

DVD

"Directed by Hero (Interviewee: U-Know)"
    "Directed by U-Know (Interviewee: Max)"
    "Directed by Max (Interviewee: Xiah)"
    "Directed by Xiah (Interviewee: Micky)"
    "Directed by Micky (Interviewee: Hero)"
    "Directed by TVXQ! - Talk about Mirotic"
    "Directed by TVXQ - 'Surprise Project [a-nation '08 Diary]'"

VIIII. Version C

CD:

Title Lyrics Music
    "사랑아 울지마 (Don't Cry My Lover)" Young-hu Kim Young-hu Kim
    "사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love)" Park Yoo-chun Park Yoo-chun
    "Don't Say Goodbye"
    "잊혀진 계절 (Forgotten Season)" (solo performed by Jaejoong Park Keon-ho Lee Beom-hee
    "Love in the Ice" (Korean version) Shim Chang-min Daisuke Suzuki, Yuta Saito

DVD

"Mirotic" MV
    "Making of Mirotic MV"
    "Directed by Hero (Interviewee: U-Know)"
    "Directed by U-Know (Interviewee: Max)"
    "Directed by Max (Interviewee: Xiah)"
    "Directed by Xiah (Interviewee: Micky)"
    "Directed by Micky (Interviewee: Hero)"
    "Directed by TVXQ! - Talk about Mirotic"
    "Directed by TVXQ - 'Surprise Project [a-nation '08 Diary]'"