Stray Kids - IN生

• IN生, or In Life is Stray Kids' first repackaged full album. It features eight new songs, including the title track Back Door, in addition to songs from GO生.

I. Tracklist

1. 토끼와 거북이 (The Tortoise and the Hare)
    2. Back Door
    3. B Me
    4. 아니 (Any)
    5. 미친 놈 (Ex)
    6. We Go
    7. Wow
    8. My Universe
    9. 神메뉴 (God's Menu)
    10. Easy
    11. Pacemaker
    12. 비행기 (Airplane)
    13. 일상 (Another Day)
    14. Phobia
    15. 청사진 (Blueprint)
    16. 타 (Ta)
    17. Haven

The songs that were already available as digital singles before the release of GO生 (Gone Days, On Track, Top, Slump) are not on IN生.

Because the song Go Live, the intro of GO生 is a shortened version of The Tortoise and the Hare, it was replaced by the full version.

II. Background

The three unit songs – We Go, Wow, and My Universe – were first revealed and performed at Unlock : District 9 in Seoul, on November 23 2019.

According to 3racha, Back Door was made a day after God's Menu was.

Similarly to GO生, this album was announced through a concept trailer.

III. Teasers

August 24 – IN生 Trailer

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

August 30 – UNVEIL : TRACK "아니 (Any)"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

September 2 – UNVEIL : TRACK "We Go", "Wow", "My Universe"

September 4 – UNVEIL : TRACK "미친 놈 (Ex)"

September 6 – UNVEIL : TRACK "B Me"

September 7 – Back Door Opening Video

September 8 – Mashup Video

September 9 – MV Teaser

September 10 – INTRO "IN生"

September 11 – INTRO "IN生" : the reason

September 13 – SKZ's Room Limited Ver.

Trivia:

Although it seemed very much like B Me would receive an MV, since its teaser is storyline heavy and connected to On Track, it never did.

IV. Accolades

Time – The 10 Best Songs of 2020

Time – The Songs and Albums That Defined K-Pop's Monumental Year in 2020

Billboard – The 20 Best K-Pop Songs of 2020: Critics' Picks

Dazed – The 40 Best K-pop Songs of 2020

Paper – The 40 Best K-pop Songs of 2020

MTV News – The Best K-Pop B-Sides of 2020

Rolling Stone India – 10 Best K-pop Albums of 2020

South China Morning Post – The Top 15 K-pop Albums of 2020

Young Post – The Top 15 K-pop Albums of 2020

IVI. Music show wins

Show Champion (September 23)

M Countdown (September 24)

V. Official videos

Back Door

아니(Any)

미친 놈 (Ex)

토끼와 거북이 (The Tortoise and the Hare)

B Me

We Go

Wow

My Universe

Note: see the entry GO生 for the rest of the songs.