DIA - Love Generation

• I. Introduction

Love Generation is the third extended play by DIA.

It was digitally released on August 22, 2017, by MBK Entertainment and distributed by interpark.
    A day later, the EP was released physically in South Korea. The album consists of twelve tracks, including "Can't Stop" as the lead single.

A repackaged version titled Present was digitally released on October 12, 2017 and includes four new songs with "Good Night" released as the album's single It was physically released on October 20.

It was physically released a day later in four versions: normal edition, limited edition, BCHCS unit version and LUB unit version.This marks the last release with member Eunjin before her departure from the group on May 2018.

II. Commercial Performance

All four versions of the album debuted and peaked on the Gaon Album Chart for the week ending August 26, 2017.
    The normal edition at number 7, the BCHCS unit edition at number 11, the limited edition at number 12 and the LUB unit edition at number 13.

For the month of September three editions charted on the chart selling 4,990 additional copies.

Love Generation sold 27,482 combined copies as of September 2017, becoming the group's best-selling album to date.

III. Tracklist

1. Can't Stop

2. You're Different

3. You & I

4. LO OK

5. Kiss Me

6. You Always Try To Be Your Heart

7. Darling My Sugar

8. Only One Bite

9. I Need Healing

10. #GMGN

11. Paradise

12. Can't Stop (Instrumental)

IV. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.