Weki Meki - Weme

• I. Introduction

Weme is the debut mini album by WEKI MEKI.

It was released on August 8, 2017, by Fantagio Music and distributed by interpark.

The EP consists of six songs, including the title track "I Don't Like Your Girlfriend".

On September 12, a limited "B Version" of the album was released physically in South Korea.

II. Commercial Performance

WEME debuted at number 7 on the Gaon Album Chart on the chart issue dated August 6–12, 2017.

In its second week, the EP continued at number 7 and after a week off the chart, the EP re-entered at number 13 in its fourth week.

The EP also placed at number 14 on the album chart for the month of August 2017, with 28,087 physical copies sold.

Also with the release of the B version packaging, the EP placed at number 16 on the album chart for the month of September 2017, with 12,017 physical copies sold. This brought the total amount sold in the first two months to 40,104 physical copies.

In its third month of release the EP sold 6,968 physical copies, bringing its total to 47,072.

According to Gaon the EP sold 47,000 copies since its release, marking the highest selling album by a girl group that debuted in 2017.

III. Tracklist

1. I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

2. Stay With Me

3. Pretty Boy (iTeen Girls Special)

4. Neverland

5. My World

6. Fantastic

IV. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.