TVXQ - Tri-Angle

• I. Introduction

Tri-Angle is the debut studio album by South Korean boy group TVXQ, released on October 11, 2004.

II. Background & Release

There was also a Japanese version with an additional song and a Taiwanese 2-CD Deluxe version with music videos. The album featured 14 songs. The album had six singles, including the lead track "Tri-Angle." The song uses a sample from the Symphony No. 40 in G minor by Mozart. Four of the other tracks were pre-released: debut single "Hug" and "My Little Princess" on January 14, 2004, "The Way U Are" and "Whatever They Say" on June 24 and "믿어요 (Believe)" and "Tri-Angle" on October 11.

III. Track List

Track # Title Lyrics Music, Arrangement Length
    1 "믿어요 (Believe)" Park Chang-hyun Park Chang-hyun 4:51
    2 "Thanks To" Kim Soo-jung Lee Sang-in 4:22
    3 "Tri-Angle" (featuring BoA and Trax) Yoo Young-jin Yoo Young-jin, Groovie.K 4:34
    4 "내 여자친구가 되어줄래?" (Will You Be My Girlfriend?) Bae Hwa-young Music: Ear, Tommy La Verdi, Daniel Pandher
    Arrangement: Ahn Ik-soo
    3:43
    5 "Whatever They Say" (acappella) Young Hu-Kim, Daniel Roman Young Hu-Kim, William Pyon 3:48
    6 "Million Men" Yoo Young-jin Yoo Young-jin 3:29
    7 "지금처럼" (Like Now) Kenzie Kenzie 4:21
    8 "I Never Let Go" Lee Yoon-jae Lee Yoon-jae 4:18
    9 "꼬마야" (Hey Kid) Yoonjung Kenzie 3:39
    10 "넌 언제나" (You Always) Jang Kyung-ah Hwang Sung-je 3:46
    11 "Hug" Park Chang-hyun Music: Park Chang-hyun, Yoonjung
    Arrangement: Yeom Chul-hee
    3:49
    12 "My Little Princess" Bae Hwa-young Hwang Sung-je 3:52
    13 "The Way U Are" Taehoon Music: Robert Zuddas, Daniel Pandher
    Arrangment: Hwang Sung-je
    3:28
    14 "Tri-Angle" (TVXQ version) Yoo Young-jin Yoo Young-jin, Groovie.K
    4:05

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

"Hug"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"My Little Princess"

"The Way U Are"

"믿어요 (Believe)"

"Tri-Angle"

VI. Reception

Tri-Angle was very successful, debuting at #1 on the monthly charts of the Music Industry Association of Korea (MIAK) and becoming the eighth highest-selling album of the year in Korea. The lead single "Hug" reached #4 on the national charts. The second single "The Way You Are" debuted at #2.

[hl=1][/hl]